In order to create an organized State Archery
Association, unbiased to any of our great and flexible sport, we the archers of
Illinois, have banded together into an Association.
The name of this organization shall be the Illinois Archery Association, indicated in abbreviation as; I.A.A., a National Field Archery Association affiliate, a not for profit organization.
- To encourage and promote to the best of its ability organized archery in all its forms in the State of Illinois.
- To coordinate activities and enforce rules standardized by the N.F.A.A. for archery competition.
- To represent the archers of Illinois in their dealings with the N.F.A.A. and before the various governments and governmental agencies in the State of Illinois.
News & Events
- 12/4/2013 December Newsletter posted to News & Events page, Contacts Page has been updated with new officer information. Flyers posted for upcoming Aggregate Shoots and Indoor Sectionals. Calendar will be updated with coming events shortly.
- 10/02/2013 October Newsletter and Results from Wolf Run Bowhunters shoot posted to News & Events page!
- 09/19/2013 After many delays and design changes, the Illinois Archery Association launches new and improved website for it's members. The site is still under construction and not all pages are completed. Check back for updated content!