In order to create an organized State Archery Association, unbiased to any of our great and flexible sport, we the archers of Illinois, have banded together into an Association.
The name of this organization shall be the Illinois Archery Association, indicated in abbreviation as; I.A.A., a National Field Archery Association affiliate, a not for profit organization.
The Purpose of the I.A.A. shall be:
- To encourage and promote to the best of its ability organized archery in all its forms in the State of Illinois.
- To coordinate activities and enforce rules standardized by the N.F.A.A. for archery competition.
- To represent the archers of Illinois in their dealings with the N.F.A.A. and before the various governments and governmental agencies in the State of Illinois.
News & Events
The new date for the I.A.A. Convention will be Sunday March 9th, 2014 – Same times and location.
- URGENT MESSAGE
Due to the extreme weather conditions forecast for this weekend across the entire state, We are postponing the convention that is scheduled for Sunday.
We will advise every one of the new date as soon as we work out the details with the host hotel.
Please pass this information along to other members that may not check their e-mail.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- 12/4/2013 December Newsletter posted to News & Events page, Contacts Page has been updated with new officer information. Flyers posted for upcoming Aggregate Shoots and Indoor Sectionals. Calendar will be updated with coming events shortly.
- 10/02/2013 October Newsletter and Results from Wolf Run Bowhunters shoot posted to News & Events page!
- 09/19/2013 After many delays and design changes, the Illinois Archery Association launches new and improved website for it's members. The site is still under construction and not all pages are completed. Check back for updated content!